Summertrade S.r.l. is very attentive to privacy issues, and to the safeguarding of the personal data of visitors with whom it comes into contact.
The above mentioned address corresponds to the first page of the official Summertrade S.r.l. website.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED AND PURPOSE
The IT systems and software procedures that allow this website to function, routinely acquire data whose transferral is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to identify users. However, the nature of the data may potentially identify users through its elaboration and association with data held by third parties.
This data category includes: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers that are used by visitors to this website, as well as URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, request times, methods employed to send requests to the server, the size of the files obtained in reply, the code numbers that indicate the state of the answers sent by the server (successful, error etc.) and other parameters of the operative system and of the user’s computer environment.
The personal data we collect is solely used to compile anonymous statistical information on the use of this website, and to check its correct functioning. We do not disclose the data to third parties, nor do we publish it anywhere else.
“Cookies” are small text files that the site transfers to a user’s computer hard drive to inform the server about the user’s access to a particular web page and about other information gleaned from the legible parameters of the system through functions contained in the web page. Cookies can be “temporary” (session cookies that are erased when the user closes the web browser) or “permanent” (they stay on the user’s hard drive, unless the user erases them).
This website uses session cookies and persistent cookies for the following reasons:
- to keep anonymous session records;
- to improve surfing of our website;
- to personalise services;
- to monitor aggregate metrics (total number of visitors, traffic etc.).
The persistent cookies that we employ only store identifying personal data if the user has registered or has agreed to the storing of the identifying personal data that he or she has disclosed to the website. In every other case our server only recognizes that an unidentified user with a particular cookie has returned to the website.
We do not disclose the data to third parties, nor do we publish it anywhere else.
Data that is willingly supplied by users
2. OPTIONAL DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Users can freely decide whether to supply Summertrade S.r.l. with their personal data through the optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of forms that are contained in the website or by email to the addresses provided on this website. If the data is not provided, however, it may be impossible for our company to supply the services requested.
3. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data is processed by manual and electronic means to fulfil the objectives for which it has been collected. Specific safety measures are observed to prevent data loss, its illicit or inappropriate use, and unauthorised access to it.
4. DATA PROCESSING SITE
The data that is linked to the services that are offered by this website (which are physically hosted by the Serverplan srl server, situated in Via Tor Cervara 282A, 00155 Rome Rm, Italy, owned by Serverplan srl) is processed at the head offices of the Company that owns the abovementioned servers in the name of, and on behalf of, the Company that controls the data. The data is solely processed by employees, collaborators or appointed partners, and by individuals who may occasionally carry out special maintenance work at the Serverplan srl offices.
Some of the data linked to the web services that this site offers are then processed directly by the controlling Company, solely by employees, collaborators or partners of the company who are appointed to processing the data.
5. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of this website is Francesco Tosi, c/o Summertrade S.r.l. - Via Emilia 155, 47923 Rimini, phone no. +39 0541.55502, fax +39 0541.55993, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to Article 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003 users have the right to access their personal data and to do the following:
- find out if the site has stored their personal data, even if it has not as yet been registered, and to ensure that the data is clear and correct;
- find out: a) how and where their personal data has been obtained, b) how and why it is stored, c) if and how it is processed by electronic means, d) the contact details of the data controller, of the managers, and of the appointed representative, e) to whom or to what categories of individuals the data may be disclosed, and who may be appointed/permitted to gain access to their personal data within the national boundaries, including managers and those appointed to do so;
- a) update, rectify, or integrate their personal data if it is deemed necessary, b) erase their data, have it changed into an anonymous form or block data that is being processed illicitly, including data that does not need to be stored in order to fulfil the aims for which it has been collected and subsequently processed, c) verify if operations a) and b) have been brought to the attention of the individuals to whom the data has been disclosed, unless it is impossible to do so or if doing so entails a disproportionate use of resources;
- partially or fully decline permission to process their personal data: a) for legitimate reasons, even if the data is necessary to fulfil the objectives stated, b) or for the purpose of sending advertising material, of selling products directly, or for market research or marketing purposes.
Please send your request to: Francesco Tosi, Via Emilia 155, 47923 Rimini, phone no. +39 0541.55502, fax +39 0541.55993, email email@example.com.